Monday 9 November 2015

Delightful News | I WAS FEATURED IN TATLER

Hello, readers! This is a post that is quite overdue but I thought I would write it anyway. Basically, to cut a long story short...


Last month, I was featured in Tatler! 

I know right?! Weird.

I was so chuffed when I was asked by Tatler to write a post for the October edition of Teen Tatler, on the best YA books. It was such a good experience for me to have a deadline I had to stick to, and have something to re-draft until it was perfect. 

I included my favourite authors on this list, such as Marcus Sedgwick, Liz Kessler and Louise O' Neill, and if you haven't read ALL of these books already, I would highly recommend them.

The magazine is currently out of print *sadface* but my article is still online! Please like and share, your support is always much appreciated.


                 http://www.tatler.com/news/articles/october-2015/books-for-half-term





Thanks for all the love guys <3

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment