Saturday 12 September 2015

Storytime at The Mini Edit!

Hello readers! Today I have a little event summary for you, the first one in a really long time. Over the summer I was asked by my cousin to do a story time at her beautiful pop-up shop in Knightsbridge, otherwise known as The Mini Edit!


 


It was such a wonderful shop with an electric atmosphere and incredible customer service. It really is all about the kids- and the clothing brands that The Mini Edit sells clearly reflects this. Sophisticated designs and effortlessly cool but quirky prints are all on the table for the coolest customers to snap up to add to their wardrobe. Nothing is excessively girly, and that's exactly what I like about it. The fashion at The Mini Edit is not only accessible but wearable. You can get every look from casual daywear to awesome going out clothes.
 




As well as awesome shopping experiences, The Mini Edit hosted fabulous events to give their customers more than cool clothes to take home. I was lucky enough to be part of one of these with story time! I read several stories to some adorable youngsters (and some of my not-so-young friends!) and it was so much fun. It's definitely something I would love to do more of in the future :)


Unfortunately the pop-up shop is now closed, but you can still check out The Mini Edit online- and I would highly recommend that you do!


Check out my pictures here.
   Until next time :)










No comments:

Post a Comment